The stability ball (also called an exercise ball, Swiss ball, or physioball) is a simple yet versatile piece of training equipment that you can use to train your whole body with fun and innovative moves. BOSU® Training specifically is about expanding movement capabilities, reshaping bodies and strengthening minds. It’s about inserting thought into movement.
Benefits of stability and BOSU® training:
- building balance
- enhancing flexibility
- stability/pillar strength
- delivering cardio workouts
The versatility of TRX Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise and variable resistance exercise means hundreds of functional exercises that build strength, endurance, core stability and mobility. Training with angles in a standing position helps perfect movement patterns needed to achieve optimal physical performance.
Benefits of TRX Suspension Training include:
- versatility — modifications available for all levels
- home/travel training programs
- weight loss/strength building and rehab
- increased core strength and overall stability