The GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® is composed of spiraling, circular movements, which flow together seamlessly in rhythmic repetitions with corresponding breath. Each movement flows into the next, allowing the joints to move through a natural range of motion without jarring or compression.
Benefits of GYROTONIC® training include:
- increased strength and flexibility
- renewed energy and vitality
- general sense of calm and well being
- joint mobilityhealthy weight loss
- injury prevention or physical and rehabilitation therapy
- improved psyche and self-confidence
The GYROKINESIS® method gently works the entire body, opening energy pathways, stimulating the nervous system, increasing range of motion, and creating functional strength through rhythmic, flowing movement sequences. It is an original movement practice that also hSizeas roots in Yoga, Tai Chi, gymnastics and dance. The GYROKINESIS® method is practiced with a mat and stool and classes are 60-90 minutes long.
Benefits of GYROKINESIS® exercise include:
- feeling open, energized and balanced
- increased strength, flexibility, coordination and balance
- a sculpted body
- improved joint mobility, range of motion and posture
- increased circulation, energy and cardiovascular health
- core strength
- postural integrity
- body control and precision
- increased energy
- promotes weight loss and a lean appearance
- increased body awareness
The stability ball (also called an exercise ball, Swiss ball, or physioball) is a simple yet versatile piece of training equipment that you can use to train your whole body with fun and innovative moves. BOSU® Training specifically is about expanding movement capabilities, reshaping bodies and strengthening minds. It’s about inserting thought into movement.
Benefits of stability and BOSU® training:
- building balance
- enhancing flexibility
- stability/pillar strength
- delivering cardio workouts
The versatility of TRX Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise and variable resistance exercise means hundreds of functional exercises that build strength, endurance, core stability and mobility. Training with angles in a standing position helps perfect movement patterns needed to achieve optimal physical performance.
Benefits of TRX Suspension Training include:
- versatility — modifications available for all levels
- home/travel training programs
- weight loss/strength building and rehab
- increased core strength and overall stability